Parliament of India has given a notification for the recruitment for filling up 115 vacancies of Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer, Translator and Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/Executive Officer in Rajya Sabha Secretariat on direct recruitment basis. Job seekers can apply online for Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 by submitting their application form till 18-08-2017.
|Nome of Organization||Parliament of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||115|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||18-08-2017|
|Posts Name||No. of Job Vacancy|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||01|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||01|
|Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/Executive Officer||20|
|Security Assistant Gr. II||21|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||30|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||07|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||02|
Job seekers should possess Degree of Bachelors/ Masters or equivalent in concerned field from recognized university/institutions. They must have good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field according to the posts.
- Age of aspirants applying for the posts of Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi), Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia), Parliament of India Translator Jobs and Parliament of India Proof Reader Recruitment, must be between 18 years to 35 years.
- For the remaining posts, the age of a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- Age of applicants will be reckoned as on the closing date of submission of the online application.
Relaxations in age:
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST): 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- Others: As per norms
|Posts Name||Salary Details for Parliament of India Assistant Recruitment and others||Grade Pay|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)|
|Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/Executive Officer||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs. 4200/-|
|Security Assistant Gr. II|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)|
|Translator||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4800/-|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 4200/-|
- Aspirants applying for any position will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300/- per post applied for plus bank charges, as applicable, are to be paid with the application.
- Candidate can pay application fee through online mode only i.e. Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- The process of selection may involve several stages i.e. preliminary examination, written examination, skill test and interview.
- Minimum qualifying percentage of marks as prescribed for certain stages (e.g. written examination, skill tests and interview)/papers of examinations for various posts are available on the website of Rajya Sabha.
- There will be negative marking in the preliminary examination and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Parliament of India Application form should be sending on or before the last date that is 18-08-2017
Candidates can check the official website to get complete details about Parliament of India recruitment 2017 – 2018.