Uttarakhand forest department is willing to hire eligible candidates for the positions of forest guard. Applicants interested in Uttarakhand forest guard jobs can apply by filling an online application form available on the official website of the Uttarakhand Forest Department. The closing date for the receipt of applications for Uttarakhand forest guard recruitment is 20th August 2017.
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand Forest Department|
|Total no. of Vacancies||1218|
|Last date to apply||20/08/2017|
|CATEGORY||Woman||EX. Service Man||DFF||UKA||Others||Total|
Candidates should hold 12th certificate from a recognized board in science or Agriculture Science stream.
Applicants should not be below 18 years and not be more than 24 Years to apply for Uttarakhand forest guard van rakshak recruitment. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates, applicable as per the organization’s norms.
Rs. 5200/- to 20200 per month with GP of Rs. 1900/-
Candidates are required to pay their fees online throguh Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card or offline via Bank of Baroda E-Challan and the amount of fees is:
General/ OBC Category – Rs.300/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman Category – Rs.150/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in physical standards test and efficiency test, and written examination which will be held on scheduled date.
Physical Standard Test
- Height – Minimum 163 Cms (152 Cms in case of SC, ST, Kumauni, Garhwali, Gorkha, Nepali etc)
- Chest – 79-84 Cms (05 Cms expansion)
- Height – Minimum 150 Cms (145 Cms in case of SC, ST, Kumauni, Garhwali, Gorkha, Nepali etc)
Physical Efficiency Test
After qualifying the physical standard test, candidates have to go through the physical efficiency test which includes:
- Race/ Run – Male (25 Kms with 10 Kgs weight) and Female (14 Kms with 05 Kgs weight) in maximum 04 hours
- Shot Put (7.275 Kgs) – 05 Meters for Male and 3.50 Meters for Female candidates in max 03 Chances
- Long Jump- 04 Meters for Male and 02 Meters for Female candidates in max 03 Chances
- High Jump – 10 Meters for Male and 0.70 Meter for Female candidates in max 03 Chances
Those applicants who get shortlisted in both physical standard and efficiency test will further participate in the written exam.
- Starting date of online application: 08/08/2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20/08/2017
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 23/09/2017