All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneshwar has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 243 Senior Residents vacancies in various Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical departments. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-07-2017 to 31-07-2017 (extended to 28-08-2017). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Total No of Posts: 243
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
1. UR: 138 Posts (added 04 Posts)
2. OBC: 51 Posts (added 02 Posts)
3. SC: 35 Posts (added 01 Post)
4. ST: 12 Posts
Candidates upper age limit should be 33 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should possess Post Graduation Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI/ Institute of National Importance, having DNB Degree have to produce pass certificate (both Theory & Practical from DNB Board).
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test and personal interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 1000/- + Transaction Charges for General / OBC Category, Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges for SC/ST Category, No application Fees for OPH Category through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with online application.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in from 01-07-2017 to 31-07-2017 (extended to 28-08-2017).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply Online, Applicants have Valid e-mail ID & scan and upload the requisite documents.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
3. Go to Recruitment & Read the Notification.
4. Click on “Apply Online”
5. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
6. Check once before submission of application form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-07-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2017 (extended to 28-08-2017)