Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India is inviting eligible candidates for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies. There are 1430 job openings and interested job seekers can apply for recruitment by sending their applications till 02-09-2017. The appointment of aspirants will be done on the basis of Tier-I, Tier-II and interview. Further information in regard to ACIO Recruitment 2017-18 such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure etc., are given below:
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Last date to submit application form||02-09-2017|
- Those candidates who are willing to apply for these job vacancies are required to possess degree of graduation or equivalent from a recognized University with good academic records and knowledge of computers.
- Applicants must have relevant years of experience in related field, if necessary.
Rs 9300/- to Rs. 34800 per month plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2)
- Job seekers applying for ACIO Recruitment 2017 should not be below 18 years and more than 27 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST category and 3 years to OBC category candidates.
- Departmental candidates, who are working with 3 years continuous service, may get age relaxation up to 40 years.
Assortment of job appliers will be done as per their performance in written test (Tier-I and Tier-II) and interview. Ministry of Home Affairs will verify the character of candidate and also antecedent verification will be done. Final selection for the Jobs will be done according to result of medical examination.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Total Minutes|
|Tier-I (Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on||
|Tier-II (Descriptive Exam)||English Language (Essay, History, Latter)||50||60|
- Last date to submit application form: 02-09-2017
- Last date for offline payment: 05-09-2017 and 06-09-2017
- ACIO Exam Date: Updated soon
You can check the further information regarding the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer on the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs.