COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)- 2013-14 (SECOND TEST):-
AICTE has launched the National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE since 2012-13. The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting second Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2013-14.
Note: The candidates who have already appeared in CMAT (First Test) may also appear for Second Test and better of two scores will be used for admission for 2013-14.
|Registration window opens on||01.11.2012|
|Last Date for Online Registration||02.01.2013|
|Print out of Hall ticket From||11.02.2013|
|Dates of Computer based test||21.02.2013 to 25.02.2013|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
|Declaration of result||13.03.2013|
|Print out of Score Cards From||13.03.2013 to 13.04.2013|
PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply for CMAT online.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Interested candidates needs to Apply Online from 1st November, 2012 to 2nd January, 2013 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
MODE OF PAYMENT:-
- Net Banking /Credit / Debit Card- Online through www.aicte-cmat.in
- Cash Payment- Through Challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India
To get the detailed information of NET notification, visit below mentioned link-
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information.
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – email@example.com