AIIMS 2018 Cut-off, Admit Card, Counselling
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the India level examination for admission to MBBS courses. AIIMS 2018 exam is regulate by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi every year in 7 institutes across the country. It is one of the most popular and competitive medical entrance examinations in the country. The registration for AIIMS 2018 will be online and start from tentatively in the month of February 2018. Complete information regarding AIIMS 2018 cut-off, admit card, counseling, etc., is provided below.
AIIMS 2018 Cut-Off
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks which students have to score in the entrance exam for admission. The expected cut-off is mentioned here:
|General Category||50 %|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45 %|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS Admit Card 2018
- Applicants who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to get the AIIMS hall ticket.
- Students can get the admit card through online mode from the website.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- Students are not allowed to appear in the examination without producing a valid admit card.
- Admit card will contain details such as roll number, exam centre, exam date, time, etc.
AIIMS Result 2018
- The AIIMS 2018 Result will be declared in the second week of June 2018.
- Students may check the result through the website.
- Students are needed to enter the following details Candidate ID, Password & Security Code to check the result.
- Take some extra printouts of the result for further use.
- A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the examination.
- AIIMS Rank List will be prepared separately for various categories.
AIIMS Counselling 2018
- Students will be called for counselling process, according to the merit list.
- The counselling will be organized for all seven AIIMS via offline process at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- For the counselling process, candidates have to appear at the specified time and venue mentioned in the counselling call letter.
- Candidates have to mark their preferences as per their ranks.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, on the basis of rank, filled choices and seats availability.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to confirm admission.
AIIMS 2018 Documents required for Counselling
Candidates should bring the following documents in original with them at the time of counselling:
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST) issued by the competent authority.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
Keep visiting for further updates about AIIMS 2018 and drop down a comment below for any doubts or queries.
Also read tips to get better marks in exam
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information