AIIMS 2018 Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS 2018 is a national level examination which is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It will be considered for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS (New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur). AIIMS MBBS exam will be organized to give admission in 700 seats in the different AIIMS institutions across the country. This examination will be conducted through CBT (computer based test) in various cities. Here we are providing information about AIIMS 2018 exam date, application form, eligibility, etc.
AIIMS 2018 Exam Date
Here, students can check the tentative schedule for AIIMS entrance examination:
|Online registration starts||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date for online registration||3rd week of March 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit card release||1st week of May 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2018|
|First round counselling||1st – 2nd week of July 2018|
|Second round counselling||1st week of August 2018|
|Third round counselling||1st week of September 2018|
|Open counselling||Last week of September 2018|
AIIMS Application Form 2018
- Students can register for this exam through online mode only.
- There is no offline mode available for filling the application form.
- Fill all the registration details carefully and submit it.
- Students can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Select the city choices for entrance examination.
- Now, fill educational qualification and address details.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression in prescribed format.
- After completing all the steps, click on the final submit button.
- Don’t forget to keep a printout of the application form for future references.
- The fee payment can be made through online mode only.
- The payment can be done using debit/credit card or net banking.
- The detailed application fee for various categories is mentioned here:
|General/ OBC : Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers||Rs.1000/-||As applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As applicable|
Students are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The detailed eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals.
- Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission. Students born on or after 2nd January 2002 are not eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have obtained a minimum aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects which are 60% for general/OBC and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
Also read AIIMS 2018 Exam Pattern, Seats, Syllabus
Also read tips to get better marks in exam
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information