All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Group ‘B’ Technical officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist), Maternity and Child Welfare Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, Electrocardiograph Technical Assistant) & other vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-07-2017 at 11:00 AM to 31-08-2017 up to 05:00 PM. Other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 22
Name of the Posts: Group ‘B’
- Technical officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist): 04 Posts
2. Maternity and Child Welfare Officer: 01 Post
3. Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
4. Junior Reception Officer: 02 Posts
5. Electrocardiograph Technical Assistant: 01 Post
6. Health Educator (Social Psychologist): 01 Post
7. Technical officer (Dental)/ Dental Technician: 02 Posts
8. Audiologist: 01 Post
9. Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 07 Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between
21– 30 years for S.No-1
21 – 35 years for S.No-2, 6, 7, 8
18- 35 years for S.No-3
Up to 35 years for S.No-4
21- 30 years for S.No-5, 8
Age relaxation is admissible to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH + OBC & 15 years for PH + SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Candidates should possess B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution for S.No-1,
Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution for S.No-2,
M.A. or M.Sc. degree in Psychology/ Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized Institute/ University for S.No-3,
Degree from a recognized University for S.No-4,
10+2 in Science with Certificate/ Diploma Course in Echocardiography from recognized institute and 2 years experience in the field for S.No-5,
M.A/ M.Sc. Degree in Psychology from a recognized Institute/ University for S.No-6,
10 + 2 with Science from a recognized University/ Board for S.No-7,
BASLP (Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from RCI recognized Institute/ University or equivalent for S.No-8,
B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution for S.No-9 Posts.
Candidates will be selected based on computer based exam, sill test, written test.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC/ ExS Candidates through online by using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ Person with Disabilities.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 28-07-2017 at 11:00 AM to 31-08-2017 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
3. Click on Circular Vacancies & Select the desired post
4. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions login your self.
5. Complete the Registration if candidate would be new user.
6. After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online:
28-07-2017 at 11:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online:
31-08-2017 up to 05:00 PM