ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY (AMU) MBBS:
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the oldest premier Central Universities of India with a unique and rich culture of its own.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognised by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Age Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- Selection Process Through Admission Test.
- Admission shall be offered through Counselling.
- Candidates should secure atleast 50% marks in the Test to become eligible for selection.
- Objective type paper
- Total marks 200
- comprising 200 questions
- Chemistry, Physics, Botany and Zoology
|Application Available Online||Second week of Feb|
|Last Day Of Submitting The Application Online||Last week of March|
|AMU Medical Entrance Test Date||Last week of May|
ALSO READ: LIST OF TOP MEDICAL INSTITUTES IN INDIA
- For courses where the application Form is to be filled ONLINE, the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
- For courses where the application Form is to be filled OFFLINE, the candidates have to download the Application Form and then fill it manually.
- Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given above.
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper (applying ONLINE) OR
- Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper.
- Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions given above in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
- Application Form (PDF Generated copy) must be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
- Admit cards will be issued to candidates who have applied successfully before last date
- Download link will be active two weeks before the exam date
Rank of successful candidates, who have secured minimum of 50% will be uploaded to the official website in the month of June.