How To Apply- BITSAT 2014
2. Read carefully all the instructions given here before proceeding to fill the online form. You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form. Once you confirm the correctness of entered data it will be recorded and you will not be allowed to change it thereafter. Therefore before confirming ensure the correctness of all entered data. After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Allow me to apply online’ link at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link )
3. After completing the form online, you will be asked to take print outs of the filled form. You should take two copies of the printout and keep with you for future reference. The last date for applying by completing the online application along with prescribed fee is 15th February 2014. You are not required to send any document by post. Please Note that the deadline for completing the application along with prescribed fees is 15th February 2014.
4. While filling the application form you will be asked for center preferences. You can choose the centers from within India or Dubai.
If you choose centers within India you will be asked to give three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. If you Choose Dubai as a center you will not be asked for any other center preference and you will be allotted Dubai Center.
5. If you choose centers within India Application Fee for male candidates will be Rs.1900/- and for female candidates it will be Rs 1400/-. If you choose Dubai as a center the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be US$50 (or Rs.3000/- Indian Rupees).
6. Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number as it will be required for all future references. If you do not have a printer attached to the computer while filling your online application, you can complete the application process and take the printout of the application form later by entering your personal details and the application number.
7. While applying online, do not use the ‘Back’ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
8. After completing the application process, please check the status of your application at http://www.bitsadmission.com/adquery/adquery.asp and follow the instructions.
Note: The fee payment can be made in one of the following modes:
1. Payment by Credit Cards (All credit cards issued by Master and Visa) or Payment by debit Cards (Debit cards issued by VISA of select banks, namely (ALLAHABAD BANK,ANDHRA BANK, AXIS BANK LIMITED, BANK OF BARODA, BANK OF INDIA, BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, BARCLAYS BANK PLC, CANARA BANK, CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, CENTURION BANK OF PUNJAB LIMITED, CITY UNION BANK LTD, CORPORATION BANK, DENA BANK, DEUTSCHE BANK AG, DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LTD., GE MONEY, HDFC BANK LIMITED, ICICI BANK LTD, IDBI BANK LTD., INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK, INDUSIND BANK LIMITED, ING VYSYA BANK_LIMITED, KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED, KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD, ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, STATE BANK OF INDIA, SYNDICATE BANK, TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED, THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN LIMITED, THE CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LIMITED, THE COSMOS CO-OP BANK LIMITED, THE DHANALAKSHMI BANK LIMITED, THE FEDERAL BANK LTD, THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED, THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LTD, THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD, THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD, UCO BANK, UNION BANK OF INDIA, VIJAYA BANK.)
2. Payment through Net Banking (Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, DCB Bank, Deutsche Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Netbanking, J&K Bank, Karnataka Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, Union Bank of India, United bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank).
3. By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan which is to be printed from this website while registering.
Click here to find more details about payment of application fees.