Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 – Apply Online for 110 Specialist Officer Posts
Human Resources Management Department of Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of 110 Specialist Officers vacancies in Scale – IV & II. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 16th September 2017 to 07th October 2017. For other details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply check the information given below:
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 110
Name of the Post: Specialist officers in Scale – IV & II
- Chief Manager- Balance sheet IV: 01 Post
- Chief Manager- Taxation IV: 01 Post
- Civil Engineer IV: 01 Post
- Chartered Accountant II: 100 Posts
- Civil Engineer II: 04 Posts
- Electrical Engineer II: 02 Posts
- Fire Engineer II: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be
Between 25 – 35 years for S.No-1, 2, 5, 6,
30 – 45 for S.No-3,
21 – 35 years for S.No-4, as on 10-09-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA from the recognized institute/ board for S.No-1, 2, 4, Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering approved by AICTE for S.No-3, 5, Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering approved by AICTE for S.No-6, Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Fire Engineering or equivalent for S.No-7 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Application fee + intimation charges) for General/ OBC candidates & Rs. 100/- for Sc/ ST/ PWD Candidates through online.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
How to Apply: Eligible job seekers can apply online through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 16th September 2017 to 07th October 2017 and send print copy of online application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc., and on the envelope which must be written as “Post applied for” to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 17th October 2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have valid e-mail id & password
- Candidates log on through the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on Careers ———–> Recruitment Process —————> Current Openings
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”
- Read all instructions, login your self & Fill all the details
- Check before submit the form.
- After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16th September 2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 07th October 2017
Last Date for receipt of hard copy of application: 17th October 2017
For more details like pay scale, experience & other information refer the click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for more government jobs
Click here for private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information