To fuel its growth, BPCL is looking for young, energetic, ambitious Graduate Engineers in the field of “Mechanical Engineering” for the post of “Management Trainee”. Mechanical Engineers desirous of pursuing a career with BPCL are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2013):
Job Title- Graduate Engineers
Company- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Age Limit-Upto 25 Yrs
Last Date of Application- February 08, 2013
Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination (B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc- (Engg.) in First Attempt in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering etc.) from Indian Universities / Institutes / Colleges recognized by AICTE/UGC (full time regular courses only).
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates need to Apply Online on DDA website
- Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Executive Engineer position in DDA for the year 2013-14 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2013 (GATE-2013).
- Marks obtained in GATE-2013 (marks out of 100) will be utilized by the company for inviting candidates for a Personal Interview for consideration for the position of Assistant Executive Engineer.
- The candidates will require their GATE-2013 Registration Number for applying.
- On downloading the GATE-2013 admit card and receipt of GATE registration number, candidates need to apply online on BPCL’s website.
To get detailed information, please check the advertisement below-
|Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||01.09.2012|
|Last date for Online submission of GATE Application||30.09.2012|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Online GATE Application at respective GATE Offices||08.10.2012|
|GATE Examination (EE Paper)||10.02.2013|
|Announcement of GATE Results||15.03.2013|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application||05.12.2012|
|Last date for Online submission of Application||09.02.2013|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500 Oil major with a ranking of 225 on the prestigious Fortune Global 500 list for the year 2011-12 and a leading Navratna Public Sector Company. BPCL operates in the exciting and dynamic energy sector and is engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products besides exploration of Oil & Gas, with an annual turnover of over ` 2,22,394 crores for the year 2011-12.
To know more, please follow below mentioned link-
Subscribe us for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org