COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT)- 2014-15 (FIRST TEST):-
AICTE conducts National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE. The notification is issued to announce the schedule for conducting First Test of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission for academic year 2014-15. The candidates will be given two opportunities to appear in CMAT; first in September, 2013 and Second in February, 2014. The better of two scores will be used for admission for 2014-15.
AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT in Foreign Countries for facilitating eligible NRIs/PIOs and foreign nationals to appear in CMAT for seeking admission in institutions in India following CMAT merit list for 2014-15 under special provisions defined in AICTE Approval Process and against all vacancies left after completion of centralized admission in management institutions.
|Registration window opens on||03.07.2013|
|Last Date for Online Registration||21.08.2013|
|Print out of Hall ticket From||From 12.09.2013|
|Dates of Computer based test||26.09.13 to 30.09.13|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
|Declaration of result||20.10.2013|
|Print out of Score Cards From||From 20.10.2013 to
|Computer based test in Foreign
9.30 am – 12.30 pm
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2014 can apply for CMAT online.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Online from 3 rd July, 2013 to 21st August, 2013 on website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
MODE OF PAYMENT:-
- Net Banking /Credit / Debit Card- Online through www.aicte-cmat.in
- Cash Payment- Through Challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India
To get the detailed information of CMAT notification, visit below mentioned link-
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information.
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org