Dist. Programme Co-Ordinator Recruitment 2016 for 91 Prog. Asst. & Others
District Programme Co-Ordinator, MGNREGA & District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal invited application for the recruitment to the post of Programme Assistant, Programme Coordinator, Assistant Programme Manager, Technical Assistant and Junior Programme Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 23 December 2016.
|Job Title||Programme Assistant and other Posts|
|Number of Positions||91|
|Company||District Programme Co-Ordinator|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 years|
|Last Date of Application||23 December 2016|
Vecancy Details :
- Programme Assistant: 35 Posts
- Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
- Assistant Programme Manager: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 29 Posts
- Junior Programme Officer: 25 Posts
- Programme Assistant:Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination with 60% marks in Science Stream with Physics & Mathematics from the WBCHSE or its equivalent examination.
- Programme Coordinator:Post Graduate Degree in Master of Social Work.
- Assistant Programme Manager:BCA with 55% marks or Honours Graduate in Computer Science with 55% marks or Graduate in any stream with ‘A’ level of DOEACC.
- Technical Assistant:Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Programme Officer:Honours Graduate Degree with 55% marks in any stream.
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website http://s24pgs.gov.in on or before 23 December 2016.
Written exam and interview.
Application Fee :-
To get the detailed information, follow below mentioned link-
|Starting Date||Not mentioned|
|Last Date||23 December 2016|
The nomenclature 24-Parganas has been in vogue since 15 July 1757 when Mir Jafar whom the East India Company had just established as Nawab of Bengal ceded to the Company the rights of 24 mahals. The treaty by which the cession is recorded says that “all the land lying to the south of Calcutta as far as Culpee, shall be under the Zemindari of the English Company and all the officers of this Zemindari shall be under their jurisdiction. The revenue to be paid by it (the company) in the same manner with other Zemindari”. The Parwana notifying effect to the Treaty mentions the name of the 24 units of granted land.