District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017– Jobs for Managers and Others
District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
District Cooperative Bank has issued latest vacancy notification as District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017. According to the notification, there is a requirement of educated and skilled contenders for 205 vacant positions of General Manager, Senior Banking Assistant, Junior Banking Assistant, Peon and Watchman. Candidates who were earlier searching for jobs in banking sector can grab Thane District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd Recruitment as the last date to fill application form is 30th October 2017. If you are interested in the said District Cooperative Bank Jobs, then you can apply on or before the last date. Moreover, you can check the other requirements related to District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 below.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
District Cooperative Bank Recruitment
|Name of Bank||District Cooperative Bank|
|Total No. of Vacancies||205|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||30/10/2017|
Vacancy Details & Salary Structure:
|Vacant Positions||Posts||Pay Scale|
|Senior Banking Assistant||19||Rs.22002/|
|Junior Banking Assistant||160||Rs.19555/|
Candidates who are willing to grasp this job opening they must have possessed B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline/ BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc Computer/ B.Sc Electronics/ MCA/ MCS/ M.Com and Course of C-DAC / Course of NIIT/ Course of Seed respective course completion certification from a recognized University/ Institution.
- General Manager: Candidate must have qualified Degree with 60% of marks. For Commerce graduates 55% of marks are enough. Computer knowledge certificate of MSCIT and Banking/NBFC/Cooperative Societies experience is required.
- Senior Banking Assistant: Degree with 55% and for B.Com Graduates 50% marks are required along with computer knowledge certificate of MSCIT. Preference will be given candidates who are having experience in Banking sector.
- Peon/Sipahi/Watchman: 8th or 10th pass to apply against the said posts
- Junior Banking Assistant: Degree with MSCIT Computer Knowledge certificate
Contenders should be satisfy age criteria that is one should be in between 18-38 years as on 30-09-2017 for Peon/Sipahi and Watchman jobs and for all other posts 21-18 years. Relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the norms of the organization.
Applicants who have decided to apply against District central Cooperative Bank Recruitment are informed that they have to face recruitment rounds that are given below:
- Written Test
- Certificates Verification
- Personal Interview
- Final Merit List
Process to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of Thane District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd i.e. thanedistrictbank.com
- Select ‘Online Application’ tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page.
- This will take you on new page where you need to read the details given and after that select ‘Hit Here’ tab from the end of the page.
- A notification will be displayed on your screen and you have to read each and details through it.
- After reading the complete details, press on “Hit Here” link presented at the previous page.
- Fill online application form with all required details and upload your scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Recheck your details in the preview, then submit it and take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Register here for District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
Last date to apply Online for DCC Bank jobs: 30/10/2017
Click here for District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information