GATE 2018 Registration Process
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology at Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur and Roorkee jointly administer the conduct of GATE. The operations related to GATE are managed by a zonal GATE Office at the IITs or IISc. This year GATE 2018 will be conduct at IIT Guwahati. The score of gate examination is considered important in not only in granting admission but also for the recruitment to government and private organisations working in technical fields.
The details of the GATE Registration:
- Candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- GATE registration 2018 will be started from the 1st September 2017.
- The registration will be end till the 5th October 2017.
- The authority will give a period of approximately one month for the application process.
- Candidates have to fill GATE 2018 application form via GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- Aspirants have to register as a “New User”.
- After successful registration, they will get the access to GOAPS.
- After that, they are required to login using GOAPS Enrollment ID and GOAPS Password.
- While filling the application form, scholars need to upload scanned photograph, signature, thumb impression, degree certificate or category certificate.
- International candidates are also eligible to apply.
- GATE 2018 will be conducted in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates.
- Application procedure for international candidates is same as Indians.
- International candidates must possess a valid passport to apply.
GATE 2018 Registration Fee
Candidates can pay the GATE 2018 application fee through net banking, debit card or e-challan.
GATE 2018 registration fee details:
|Women Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|GATE International Candidates||US Dollars 50|
Also check GATE 2018 Examination Date
Also check GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria