- UP Board 12th Results 2017 - Download UP Board Results
- UP Board 10th Results 2017 - Download UP Board Results
- Assam Administrative Staff College invites applications for Research Assistant
- MPPSC State Service Exam 2017-190 Administrative and Police Department Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2016- Apply for 324 Probationary Officer Vacancies
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 for 58 Fireman and Other Posts
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2017 for 33 Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Posts
- Vacancies at Mazagon Dock, Apply for 61 Naval Officer & Other
- NCL Recruitment 2017 for 201 HEMM Operator & Other Posts
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 for PGDBF for 400 Probationary Officer Posts
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- Jobs in Delhi
- Jobs in Bangalore
- Jobs in Chennai
- Jobs in Hyderabad
- Jobs in Pune
- Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Jobs in Kolkata
- Jobs in UP
- Jobs in Bihar
- Jobs in Gujarat
- Jobs in Karnataka
- Jobs in Maharashtra
- Jobs in Rajasthan
- Jobs in Assam
- Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- Jobs in Jharkhand
- Jobs in Kerala
- Jobs in Chhattisgarh
- Jobs in Orissa
- Jobs in Punjab
- Jobs in Tamilnadu
- Jobs in Uttarakhand
- Jobs in West Bengal
- Tips to crack Interview.
Tips to crack Interview.
Awesome Tips to Crack an Interview:-
Appearing for a job interview is not among the most pleasant experiences one would like to go through repeatedly. Even for the people who have had a lot of experience in attending several interviews would agree that preparing for the process is a tedious and challenging task. The reason is simple and that is with every interview you are going to meet new people, would need to understand and tackle their points of view and eventually to sell yourself and your skills well in front of the panel. With today’s cut-throat competitiveness, appearing for job interviews never seems to get any easier, especially because you need to present yourself as a complete package. So here are few tips for you to follow which will arm you with the pre-requisites of appearing for a job interview.
1. Be Punctual– To begin with being punctual works in your favor as it is the first of the other things that you need to impress your interviewer with. You straight-away lose credibility on entering the office premises late for an interview and coming up with an excuse for doing so.
2. Remain Calm– It is very important to not feel the pressure. Even if you are trying to project that you are feeling confident when you are actually not, it shows in your body language.
3. Plan your conversation– Work in advance on the probable questions that might be asked. Prepare appropriate answers to those questions. After all, you have to convince your future boss.
4. Do your homework– Run research on the company, its brand value in the market, its financial position and most importantly the work it does so that you sound in sync with those people behind the interview panel. Also Google about the person who might be interviewing you if you get this information ahead of your interview as you may tackle that person better if you have read a little about him/her.
5. Dress in Accordance– No matter how clinched it may sound, but to some extent, a man’s character is still judged by the age-old rule of whether you have your shoes polished or not. So dress up in smart formal, polished shoes and a nice fragrance to finish the look.
6. Be Confident– As they say – ‘Confidence is the key to success.’ And yes it is very important to have confidence in your conversation as well as in your body language to crack an interview. No matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you are, if you can’t present your points in front of interviewer it is total waste. So be confident and that job is yours’.
7. Ask for the job based on facts– By the end of the interview you should have a good sense of whether you want the job. If you need more information, say so. Otherwise use your sales skills and ask for the job. (Don’t worry; we like when you ask.) Focus on specific aspects of the job: Explain you work best with teams, or thrive in unsupervised roles, or get energized by frequent travel. Ask for the job and use facts to prove you want it — and deserve it.
Good luck for the interview and we hope these points will helps you!