- Job Vacancies for Assistant Executive Engineer in New Mangalore Port Trust
- Jobs in SBI for Specialist Cadre Officers on 121 Posts
- Job Vacancies for Constable in Chhattisgarh Police on 2259 Seats
- UPSC Declares UPSC Civil Services Main Examination 2017 Result
- Job Vacancies in PepsiCo for Sales Manager and Others
- Jobs in Yahoo for Account Manager, Network Engineer and Others
- Jobs in Indian Navy for Short Service Commission Officers
- CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Result Announced, Click Here
- Jobs for Deputy Managers, Senior and Deputy Engineers in Bharat Electronics Limited
- Jobs for Chief Information Officer and Cyber Security Officer in Syndicate Bank
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- Tips to crack Interview.
Tips to crack Interview.
Awesome Tips to Crack an Interview:-
Appearing for a job interview is not among the most pleasant experiences one would like to go through repeatedly. Even for the people who have had a lot of experience in attending several interviews would agree that preparing for the process is a tedious and challenging task. The reason is simple and that is with every interview you are going to meet new people, would need to understand and tackle their points of view and eventually to sell yourself and your skills well in front of the panel. With today’s cut-throat competitiveness, appearing for job interviews never seems to get any easier, especially because you need to present yourself as a complete package. So here are few tips for you to follow which will arm you with the pre-requisites of appearing for a job interview.
1. Be Punctual– To begin with being punctual works in your favor as it is the first of the other things that you need to impress your interviewer with. You straight-away lose credibility on entering the office premises late for an interview and coming up with an excuse for doing so.
2. Remain Calm– It is very important to not feel the pressure. Even if you are trying to project that you are feeling confident when you are actually not, it shows in your body language.
3. Plan your conversation– Work in advance on the probable questions that might be asked. Prepare appropriate answers to those questions. After all, you have to convince your future boss.
4. Do your homework– Run research on the company, its brand value in the market, its financial position and most importantly the work it does so that you sound in sync with those people behind the interview panel. Also Google about the person who might be interviewing you if you get this information ahead of your interview as you may tackle that person better if you have read a little about him/her.
5. Dress in Accordance– No matter how clinched it may sound, but to some extent, a man’s character is still judged by the age-old rule of whether you have your shoes polished or not. So dress up in smart formal, polished shoes and a nice fragrance to finish the look.
6. Be Confident– As they say – ‘Confidence is the key to success.’ And yes it is very important to have confidence in your conversation as well as in your body language to crack an interview. No matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you are, if you can’t present your points in front of interviewer it is total waste. So be confident and that job is yours’.
7. Ask for the job based on facts– By the end of the interview you should have a good sense of whether you want the job. If you need more information, say so. Otherwise use your sales skills and ask for the job. (Don’t worry; we like when you ask.) Focus on specific aspects of the job: Explain you work best with teams, or thrive in unsupervised roles, or get energized by frequent travel. Ask for the job and use facts to prove you want it — and deserve it.
Good luck for the interview and we hope these points will helps you!