HPPSC Result 2017–18 Asst District Attorney/ARO Results Declared
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Assistant District Attorney/Assistant Research Officer Results are out now. It has released the HPPSC Result for individuals who have appeared in the screening test for the position of Assistant District Attorney, Class-I (Gazetted) in the Department of Home, H.P. and Assistant Research Officer, Class-II (Non Gazetted). Applicants can now check their HPPSC Results by visiting the official website that is hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Aspirants may also check their Himachal Pradesh PSC Results with the help of the details given here in the below section of this page. Here we have also given the direct link to download the HPPSC Result 2017.
HPPSC Result 2017
Roll no of candidates selected are:
- i) Assistant District Attorney (Department of Home)of candidates 85
- ii) Assistant Research Officer (Department of Planning ,H.P.) No of Candidates 16
How to get Himachal Pradesh PSC Result?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- From the right side of homepage hit on results
- A new page will come out along with sections and various links
- Select and hit on “Assistant District Attorney and Assistant Research Officer” link
- A new page will come out in the form of PDF
- Check out your roll no in the PDF and download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep your HPPSC Scorecard safe for further usage
Click Here- Direct Link to Download HPPSC Result
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission had conducted the Screening Tests on 19th February 2017 & 18th March 2017 for recruitment of Assistant District Attorney, Class-I (Gazetted) in the Department of Home, H.P. and Assistant Research Officer, Class-II (Non Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the Department of Planning H.P. These vacancies were advertised vide Advertisement No. 11/2016 dated 06th September 2016. Now the commission has declared the results of those applicants who have qualified the examination. Selected candidates will now undergo through the interviews /Personality test.
Some facts about HPPSC:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is a government organization which is responsible for the recruitment of capable contenders on different civil services positions in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It also takes care of all the matters related to framing of rules related to recruitment and promotion and transfer from one service to another etc.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview