HSBC Job Vacancy 2017- Jobs Opportunity for Freshers
HSBC Job Vacancy
Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) has issued recruitment notification for Environment Management/Senior Software engineer, GCB-6/Application Development & Maintenance, Application Development & Maintenance & others jobs vacancies. Both freshers and experienced applicants are invited to apply for HSBC job vacancy and submit their online application forms on or before the last date. The main motto of bank is to recruit eligible and capable applicants to fill vacant post through HSBC Recruitment Drive. Candidates fulfilling all norms may apply for HSBC India Career Opportunities. Check out detailed eligibility criteria prior applying for HSBC Job Vacancy 2017.
HSBC Job Vacancy
|Name of Bank||Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation|
|Total No.of HSBC Job Vacancy||Various|
|Last date to submit HSBC Online Application Form||Check Below|
- Environment Management/Senior Software Engineer
- GCB-6/Application Development & Maintenance-RR
- AS400/Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Financial Crime Compliance Governance Manager
- Digital Banking Manager
- Manager, Design Process Change
- Business Risk Control Manager
- GCB-6/Application Development & Maintenance
- Environment Management/Consultant Specialist
- Application Development & Maintenance-RR
- Premier Relationship Banker
- Senior Vice President
- Aspirants applying for HSBC India Career may possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate in related field from recognized University/ Institution.
- To apply for Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Jobs, aspirants have have prior experience in relevant field.
Key Skills for HSBC Job Vacancy:
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and operate new software and technology
- Team player, development minded with ability to sell.
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
Contenders applying for Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation careers should be 18 years while maximum age would be considered as per the norms of organization. Relaxation in age will be given as per norms of the orgainsation.
Successfully selected aspirants will receive good amount of pay scale per month. In addition to this, you will also get other allowances and benefits too strictly based on performance.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Assortment of candidates will be based on following rounds. No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending Interview session.
- Written test/ skills test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website of company that is hsbc.co.in
- Hit on “Careers” tab presented at top menu bar.
- Scroll down the page, move under “Ready to apply” head and press on “Apply now” link.
- Select your location as India.
- Strike on “Search for Jobs” link.
- Choose suitable job link as per post for which you want to apply.
- Get equipped with instructions carefully.
- Hit on “Apply Online” from bottom of page.
- Press on ‘I Accept’ tab and go to ‘New User’ tab.
- Login with “user name” and ‘password”.
- Click on “Login” option.
- After that, fill all details in HSBC Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and resume as per need.
- Press on “Submit” tab for submission of form.
- Carry print out of HSBC Application Form for future need.
Last Date to submit HSBC Bank online form: November 2017
Click here for more private jobs
Click here for government jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information