Hyundai has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up relevant job positions of Product PR Manager, IT Specialist, Training Administrator, Lead Project Engineer, Sales & Supply Planning Analyst, Technical Lead and much more. Degree holders from recognised Universities can apply for Hyundai recruitment 2017 through online medium. Interested candidates can fill and submit application form on or before the last date that is given below.
- Product PR Manager
- IT Specialist
- Sales Executive
- Training Administrator
- Technical Lead
- Product Pricing Assistant Manager
- Brand Experience Assistant Manager
- Graphic Designer/ Digital Marketing In charge
- Digital Media Project and Platform Manager
- Digital Media Assistant Manager
- Lead Project Engineer
- Lead Developer
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Project Technical Lead
- Sales Manager
- Sales & Supply Planning Analyst
- Customer Service Analysis & Programs Assistant Manager
- Team Leader
- Sealer Robot Operator / Paint Shop – Junior Executive
- Aftersales Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Trainee Light Commercial Vehicle
- Mobis India (Hyundai Motors)’s logo
- Technical Project Lead
- Service Advisor
Candidates should have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from a repudiated University or an institute as per the applying post.
Selected candidates will get expressive salary and also other allowances based on their performance and skills.
Appointment of deserving aspirants will be initially based on screening of applications and then need to undergo through written test / skill test / interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of concerned authority.
Last date to submit online Application form:
Till October 2017
Eligible and interested candidates can check the Official website of Hyundai for more information related to the different job vacancies.