IBPS Clerks CWE III Interview 2014 – Questions Asked in the Interview:-
IBPS has conducted Clerks CWE Interview on 10.02.2014 to 19.02.2014. Here are providing you some set of questions which have been asked in the interview of IBPS CWE Clerks 2014. Candidates can refer the list of questions here to prepare themselves for further IBPS examinations.
The list of questions are Mentioned here:-
- Introduce yourself.
- What is Pin Number of your place.
- Tell me about your family background.
- What do you know about KCC.
- Tell me about NPA.
- What do you know about ‘Newtons Law’.
- Tell us about Indian Constitution.
- Who has got First Bharat Ratna Award.
- What is Banking Ombudsman.
- What are Negotiable Instruments.
These are few interview questions for the idea.
* Basically in the starting they ask everything about yourself like – Personal details in depth. So you need to prepare your answers accordingly.
* Then they related your educational background to the questions like – if you have taken PCM then they could ask about Newtons Law.
* They can ask anything from banking as per the above questions.
* You need to also prepare for General knowledge like – Bharat Ratna awards etc.
* From Computer networking as well they ask few in depth questions.
Candidates can get IBPS Interview Results 2014 Here:-
Subscribe for Free Job Alerts
For any query or recommendation, contact us at – email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and stay updated !!!