Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2014 – Notification and Online Application:-
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2014- The aim of the IISc Bangalore and IITs is to build a sound foundation of knowledge, pursue excellence and enhance creativity in an intellectually stimulating environment. The current pace of advancement of technology needs a coherent back-up of basic science education and research. The vibrant academic ambience and research infrastructure of IISc and IITs motivate the students to pursue careers in Research & Development in frontier areas of basic sciences as well as interdisciplinary areas of science and technology. Further, IISc and IITs have well equipped modern laboratories, efficient computer networks and state-of-the-art libraries. The teaching process is structured to promote close and continuous contact between the faculty and the students.
New in JAM 2014:-
• Application Forms will NOT be sold through Banks.
• Applications will be accepted only through Online Process.
• CA and GP Test Papers have been discontinued.
• Entry to the programs which required a candidate to qualify in GP-Test Paper will be through PH.
• MCA, M.Tech. in Geological Technology and M.Tech in Geophysical Technology will not be offered from 2014-15 Academic Year.
• The Test Papers CY, GG, MA, MS and PH will consist of Two Parts, viz. Part-I and Part-II. Part-I will be Objective and Part-II will be Subjective. In each of the above Test Papers, a certain number of candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Part-I. The Subjective Part (Part-II) will be evaluated only for those shortlisted candidates. The final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of performance in both Part-I and Part-II.
• Application Fee has changed. Please see the details in Application FAQ.
JAM 2014 will have seven Test Papers. A candidate can appear in either one or two Test Paper(s), subject to the restrictions imposed by the Test Schedule and on payment of requisite additional fee for the Second Test Paper as applicable. Candidates desiring to appear in two Test Papers must ensure, from the Test Schedule, that these Test Papers are not scheduled in the same session.
To get the detailed information, visit below mentioned link-
To Read More – Click Here