IIT-JEE EXAMINATION – 2013
Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other centrally funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/other Qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). The Paper-1 of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
If a candidate expects the result of Class 12th /other qualifying examination to be declared after 30th June 2013 by the examining body, the candidate is advised not to attempt JEE (Main) – 2013. Candidates whose result of Class 12th /other qualifying examination is not available by 30th June 2013 will not be considered for All India Ranking of JEE (Main) – 2013.
MODE OF EXAMINATION:-
The Paper-1 (described below) of JEE (Main) will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode. The Paper-2 of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination modes for Paper-1 only.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1988 are eligible.
- Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any other qualifying examination in 2011 or 2012; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any other qualifying examination in 2013 are eligible
HOW TO APPLY:-
In order to appear in JEE (Main) and/or JEE (Advanced) 2013, the candidates are required to apply only online as per procedure GIVEN BELOW:-
- The online submission of particulars may be made at JEE (Main) website.
- The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
- On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated.
- Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and paste photograph, put left hand thumb impression, sign and write down the Residential Address at appropriate places provided for these purposes. The Confirmation Page then must be signed by a parent/guardian and by a gazetted officer/principal of the last institution attended. Duly completed Confirmation Page is to be sent by Registered/Speed Post to:-
The Executive Director,
JEE (Main) Secretariat,
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS-1-2, Institutional Area,
To get the detailed information of IIT JEE (Main), visit below mentioned link-
|1.||Online submission of application on website||
|2.||Last date for filling Application Form online||
|3.||Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page||
|4.||Dates of JEE (Main) for Pen and Paper Based examination||
|(a) Paper 1||
0930-1230 hrs (IST)
|(b) Paper 2||
1400-1700 hrs (IST)
|5.||Date of JEE (Main) (Computer Based Examination)||
|6.||Date of Availability of Admit Card||
|7.||Declaration of JEE (Main) Score||
|8.||Declaration of All India Rank||
On or before 07.07.2013
|9.||Availability of Rank Cards on website||
Subscribe us for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org