IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018 | Jobs for Engineering Assistant and Others
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery has issued notification IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018. It wants to hire passionate candidates for filling up 59 seats of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV and Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV in various departments including Production, Materials, and Electrical etc. Individuals who have Diploma in relevant field or B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018. To know more about IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018 scroll down the page:
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery|
|Total IOCL Gujarat Refinery Vacancy||59|
|Last date to apply for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jobs||10 March 2018|
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of IOCL Gujarat Refinery Vacancy|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV|
|Mechanical Pumps & Compressors||03|
|Fire & Safety||01|
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV|
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV||05|
Candidates who have Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from recognized Institute/ University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant experience in the related field can apply for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2018.
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Also read how to crack the interview
Candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and more than 26 years to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018.
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For OBC category: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC candidates)
- General and OBC aspirants are required to pay Rs.150/- through SBI e collect only.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Rs 11,900 – 32,000 will be granted to those candidates who will get hired. Along with basic pay, appointed appliers will also get other benefits/ perks like HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity/ Performance Related Pay etc., from the concerned department of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Gujarat Refinery has decided to organize Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates who are going to attend written test need to score a minimum of 40 percent marks to proceed for further selection.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official portal of organization i.e. www.iocl.com to apply for IOCL Gujarat Refinery Jobs
- After that follow ‘Careers’ tab and hit on ‘Latest Job openings.’
- Now press on ‘Recruitment of Experienced Non-executive Personnel at IOCL’s Refineries Division’ link.
- Then you need to choose suitable discipline link and press on ‘Proceed’ option.
- Now press on ‘Select’ link given in front of ‘Gujarat Refinery’ head.
- After that, you need to press on ‘Proceed’ option.
- From the new window you need to hit on “Download the advertisement as PDF file” link.
- Just in few seconds, IOCL Gujarat Refinery Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Revisit to previous page & press on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill IOCL Gujarat Refinery Online Application Form 2018 with entire details.
- Upload necessary documents/ testimonials along with the form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final submission and take a print out of IOCL Gujarat Refinery Online Application Form for further references.
Important Dates for IOCL Gujarat Refinery 2018 Recruitment:
|Date Of Opening Of IOCL Online Application Form||17-02-2018|
|Last Date Of Submission Of IOCL Application Form||10-03-2018|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application Along With Supporting Document||24-03-2018|
|Tentative Date Of Written Test At Vadodara||25-03-2018|
|Likely Date Of Publication Of Written Test IOCL Gujarat Refinery Result||17-04-2018|
Click here to apply online
Click here for official website
Click here for recruitment notification
Click here for more government jobs
Click here for private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information