Important Announcement for JEE(Advanced)-2014 Registration:-
- Registration for JEE(Advanced)-2014 will be done online. For registration click here or enter the portal http://jeeadv.nic.in directly for registering.
- The portal will open on May 4, 2014 12:00 AM and will close on May 09, 2014 5:00 PM (IST). Important dates are already available at http://jeeadv.iitkgp.ac.in (click here to know the dates)
- Candidates will be required to Sign In with their JEE(Main)-2014 Roll Number and password and will be allowed to proceed only if they are eligible to write JEE(Advanced) based on cut off marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) – 2014. The cut off marks in various categories will be displayed in this web site from May 2, 2014 onwards.
- On accessing the portal successfully, qualified candidates will be prompted to create new password for JEE (Advanced) – 2014 Registration and have to remember this password for all future operations. The Registration for JEE (Advanced) – 2014 is a three step process. Step 1: Fill the Registration Form, Step 2: Upload Certificates and Step 3: Pay the Registration Fee.
- In Step 1, candidates will be guided to a page containing their academic and personal information as furnished during JEE(Main)-2014 registration. The page will contain further editable text-boxes for furnishing additional information such as Choice of Examination City for JEE(Advanced)-2014, Choice of Language of Question Paper and other important information.
- The completion of Step 1 will lead to Step 2 where the candidate needs to upload certificates in accordance with the category and any special sub-category to which he/she belongs.
- Candidates belonging to OBC-NCL category will have to specify their caste from a drop down list of their State as per the Central List of NCBC. They must ensure that they are uploading the certificate issued after 01.06.2013.
- Candidates can view the certificates before final uploading.
- In Step 3, only male candidates appearing from cities in India and all candidates appearing from Dubai, will be prompted to chose a mode of payment (click here to see the payment options). After the successful payment, a Registration Details page may be viewed and should be printed. This will complete the Registration Process. The candidates should preserve this Registration Details page.Female candidates appearing from cities in India can view the registration details page and take printout of the same after completion of Step 2.
- After successfully completing the registration process, candidates are advised to visit Admit Card Download Portal for downloading the Admit Card in PDF (between May 11 to May 24, 2014). Kindly check for correctness of information and come to the Exam Hall with the printout of the downloaded admit card. The admit card must be printed in color.
- In case the candidate is not in possession of the certificate in proof of the category under which he/she wishes to write JEE(Advanced)-2014, must upload the certificate in the Certificate Portal before 5:00 PM of May 31, 2014.
- Any request of later change of category must be made before May 31, 2014, 5:00 PM. No such request will be entertained after this date. The change in category will be allowed only if the candidate’s score in Paper-1 of JEE(Main)-2014 is above the declared cut off marks in the category to which he/she wants to change.
- In case of Persons with Disability (PwD), the appropriate certificate must be uploaded at the time of registration or latest by May 22, 2014, 5:00 PM. After the date of JEE(Advanced)-2014, no candidate will be included in PwD sub-category of any category.
- Candidates may please note that, request for change of Centre will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates may also note that request for change of Language of Question Paper will not be entertained.
Follow below mentioned links for more details:-