JKSSB Recruitment 2017– Jobs for Laboratory and Other Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board has released a recent vacancy notification titled as JKSSB Recruitment 2017. The authorities have declared that there are 1289 posts of Laboratory/Junior Assistant are available in the education department. Applicants meeting the given eligibility criteria may apply for the JKSSB Recruitment 2017 by filling up the online application form. The online application form will be available on the official website. The Last date for Submission of online Application Form is 11th November 2017. To snatch other related insights with respect to job openings check the information given below:
JKSSB Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Number of posts||Laboratory/Junior Assistant|
JKSSB Vacancy details:
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
|JKSSB Junior Librarian vacancy||94|
|JKSSB Library Assistant vacancy||228|
|JKSSB Laboratory Assistant vacancy||392|
|JKSSB Junior Assistant vacancy||575|
To apply for the vacancy in JKSSB candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates on the basis of their experience.
Minimum age of candidates to apply for the JKSSB Jobs is 18 years
Maximum age of candidates to apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board vacancy:
(a) 40 years in case of Open Merit.
(b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
(c) 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
(d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
Download JKSSB Recruitment PDF
|Junior Librarian vacancy||Get PDF|
|Library Assistant vacancy||Get PDF|
|Laboratory Assistant vacancy||Get PDF|
|Junior Assistant vacancy||Get PDF|
Candidates who will be selected for the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment will be given an impressive amount as their monthly JKSSB salary.
JKSSB Application fees:
Candidates interested in applying for the vacancy have to pay an amount of Rs.350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only) by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect
Selection of candidates for Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview.
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. ssbjk.in
- Scroll down the homepage a bit and then you will see a list of vacancies
- Select and hit on vacancy name and then read all the details regarding it
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then hit on Registration link and then the online registration form will appear in front of you
- Fill up theJKSSB registration form and then you will receive a log in ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- An online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill all the details and then upload all the required testimonials
- After completing the whole JKSSB application form hit on final submission tab and hen take a print out of filled up Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board application form and keep it safe for further usage
Size of documents:
- Size of the photograph (passport size)(Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
Last date to apply for the vacancy is 11-11-2017
Click here Direct Link to Get Registered
Click here for Official Website