Jobs for Civic Volunteers in Kolkata Police on 1100 Seats
Kolkata Police has announced latest job related Notification inviting applications from energetic and willing applicants for filling up the 1100 vacancies of Civic Volunteers position. Interested job searchers who have decided to build their career in defense and want to serve their nation can clutch this chance and apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are applying for Kolkata Police jobs can submit application form in prescribed format. They need to send duly filled application form on or before the last date that is 06th November 2017 and also can attain the remaining information about Kolkata Police Recruitment through this page:
Kolkata Police Recruitment
|Organization name||Kolkata Police|
|Post name||Civic Volunteers|
|Last date to Apply||06-11-2017|
|Number of Posts||1100 Vacancies|
Applying applicants must have completed 8th standard qualification from a recognized Board. Preference would be given to the candidates who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
The age limit of applying applicants should be between 20 years to 60 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Selected candidates for Kolkata Police Vacancies will attain impressive and inclusive amount of salary by the organization.
As per the Kolkata Police Notification, All the applying applicants have to undergo the interview if they are interested in KPRB 1100 Civic Volunteers Jobs. Apart from the Personal Interview, there are no other Recruitment Rounds organized by the organization.
How to Apply:
Those aspirants who are interested to apply for Kolkata Police Vacancy may apply by following the below stated steps-
- First of all candidates have to visit official website of the organization that is kolkatapolice.gov.in
- On the home page official site you will get the “Recruitment” tab, hit that tab.
- Then list of all the vacancies will display on your computer screen, choose the “Recruitment of Civic Volunteers on Temporary Basis” link.
- Now notification of the advertisement will appear in front of you, read that notification and structure of examination which is to be conducted carefully.
- Below that notification format of application form is given; take the print out of that application form.
- Now fill all required details in it carefully and sincerely, and attach all the relevant documents along with it.
- Now put in an envelope with required documents and certificates.
- Finally submit that envelope on the below mention address.
Government of West Bengal
Office of the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata
Administrative Branch, Force Section, Kpd
18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata- 700 001
Last date for submit the application form: 06-11-2017
Click here for Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification
Click here for Official Link
Click here for more government jobs
Click here for private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information