Jobs in NDTV – Apply for Engineer & Other Posts
New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV) is willing to recruit enthusiastic and dedicated job seekers for filling up Engineer & Developer posts. Candidates, who wish to make their career in NDTV, can apply for the job profile by filling online application form on or before the last date should be reached.
NDTV is an Indian commercial broadcasting television network that appoints passionate aspirants who use their innovative skills for the jobs prospects in media. Further details concerning to these job profiles, you may go through the information given below:
|Organization Name||New Delhi Television Limited|
|Closing Date To Submit Online Application Form||Check Below|
- Backend Develop
- Senior Software Engineer
- Deputy News Editor
Applicants who want to apply for NDTV Engineer / Developer Vacancies must hold degree of Graduation / Post graduation / engineering degree in relevant field from highly esteemed University.
|Posts Name||Other Essential Skills|
|Senior Software Engineer||
|Deputy News Editor||
Selected applicants for jobs opening will accept a remuneration of Rs. 1 to 3 lakhs per annum which is offered by New Delhi Television Limited.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be getting classifieds for NDTV Engineer / Developer Jobs on the basis of their performance in test and/or interview process.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers who are eager to apply for the above mentioned recruitment may apply online through the official website i.e. www.ndtv.com.
- On the home page aspirants have to select “Careers >>Current Openings” link from below side of page.
- Now read entire details about Jobs available in current page.
- Select the “Apply Job” link for which post you want to apply and aspirants have to mention all mandatory details in form.
- Press on to the ‘Submit’ button to record entire details and at last takes hard copy of filled form for future reference.
Interested Candidates May Apply Till November 2017
Click here for official website
Click here for more private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information