Jobs in Oracle for BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA Freshers
Oracle has invited application form BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA freshers for various job vacancies. According to the latest information, the company is also going to recruit applicants through Off Campus drive. Job seekers, who are willing to grab jobs in Oracle, they must attend Oracle off campus drive on scheduled date. One can also apply by submitting online application form for Oracle Recruitment 2017. Before going to apply for it, you must read entire details from this page.
Oracle is one of the foremost corporations with more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries and offers comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Job appliers who want to start their career in private sector may apply for Oracle Job.
|Name of Company||Oracle|
|Total no. of vacancies||Various|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
- Technical Analyst 3-Support
- QA Engineer
- Applications Developer 2
- Accounting Support
- Business Development Representative
- Senior QA Engineer
- ERP Financials Presales Solution Consultant
- SaaS Sales Representative
- Job seekers, who’re willing to grab Oracle Vacancies, they must have Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in concerned stream from recognized university.
- They also have relevant working experience (if required) with good academic record.
Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
Must have Good command over English language
Excellent Communication skills
Ability to read, understand and interpret
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Selected aspirants for Oracle Job will accept a good amount of salary package along with perks, allowances and others benefits based on performance in company.
Aspirants will be getting selected on the basis of their performance in test and interview process.
How to Apply:
- First of all, appliers will have to open official website of organization which is www.oracle.com
- On homepage, you may select ‘careers’ tab available at the bottom side under “About Oracle” section.
- Now follow ‘Find Open Positions’ tab available at middle of opened page.
- Select “Job Category” and “Location” as per post for which you want to apply.
- After that, you may hit ‘search for jobs’ option and all vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Go through complete details regarding the post and choose ‘Apply Online’ link and choose ‘create an account’ link to create new account.
- Login your account and fill all details in Oracle Online Application Form and upload all required documents like pass port size photo and resume etc as needed.
- Submit your Oracle Application form and obtain a hard copy of it for future need.
Last date to apply: Till November 2017
Click here for more private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information