Jobs for Software Developer, Managers and Others in Oracle
Oracle issued latest career recruitment notification to appoint individuals for filling vacant posts of Software Developer, Revenue Analyst, Manager – Social and Influencer Relations, Applications Developer and much more. So applicants who have completed their graduation or post graduation in BE/B.Tech/MBA/MCA and want to secure their future in private undertaking can apply for job openings from official website before the last date. The company is going to arrange Off Campus Drive to hire candidates. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for Oracle Recruitment. The complete details of Oracle Recruitment 2018 are given below.
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Work Location||Across India|
- Software Developer
- Revenue Analyst
- Manager – Social and Influencer Relations
- Applications Developer
- Expert Services Specialist
- Business Analyst 3-Ops – 170011JF
- QA Analyst
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Senior Consultant
- Technology Sales Representative
- Senior Platform Software Engineer
- Revenue Accounting Manager
- Staff Sales Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
Job hunters must completed their graduation or port graduation in relevant fields from a recognized university/institute or college. The candidates should have excellent academic record and have minimum working experience.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding decision making
- Interactive skills
Selected aspirants will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates.
Candidates need to clear all the written test, group discussion and personal interview to get selected for Oracle jobs openings
Document Required Filling Application Form:
- 10th 12th marks sheet
- Graduation and post graduation marks sheets
- Identity proof
- Passport size Photograph
How to Apply:
- First step is to open official website of company that is www.oracle.com
- Now hit the ‘careers’ tab available at the bottom under “About Oracle” section.
- There after hit the link ‘Find Open Positions’ tab available at middle of opened page.
- Now you have to select “Job Category” and “Location” for the post for which you want to apply.
- Hit ‘search for jobs’ option and all vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Read all the information related to the post and choose ‘Apply Online’ link and choose ‘create an account’ link to create new account.
- Candidates who already has a account can Login their account by filling valid details
- Now fill the application form with all required information and upload all the required documents.
- Submit your Oracle Application form and obtain a hard copy of it for future need.
Last date to apply: Till April 2018
Click here for Official Website
Click here for more private jobs
Click here for government jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information