Jobs for Software Engineer, Developer and Others in Quick Heal
Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has released a notification to appoint work oriented, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates for posts of Engineer, Careers Executive, Manager, MAC Developer and much more. Freshers and experienced aspirants can apply for these job profiles through online mode. Candidates can apply for the job openings before the closing date. So, grab the opportunity to get a job in one of the leading anti-virus and Data Security Companies. For more information about the job vacancies check the details given below:
|Company Name||Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- C Plus Developers
- Security Researcher-Lead
- Team Lead – UTM Support
- Threat Research Engineer
- MAC Developer
- Software Development in Test
- Linux Developer
- Test Lead – System Tester Windows
- Technical Lead -Windows
- Software Engineer – Development
- Associate Principal Engineer – Encryption
- Technical Lead – UTM
- SDET/Senior SDET
- Test Engineer/Senior Test Engineer – UTM
- Automation Engineer/Senior Automation Engineer
- Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer-Networking
Aspirants must possess a degree of graduation/ post graduation in relevant field from a recognized university/institute.
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Also read how to crack the interview
Minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be as per the norms of the organization and age relaxation is according to the Guidelines of Government of India.
Aspirants who will recruit will offered an attractive salary package and all other benefits according to qualification and post of candidates.
Quick Heal Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test (online)
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- 10th and 12th marks sheet
- Graduation/Post graduation Degree
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply:
- First of all visit to official website of company which is quickheal.co.in
- Now go to the company tab available at the top of home page and select career option from drop down list.
- After that choose Keyword, location and department
- Press the “Search” button.
- There after choose the suitable post for you want to apply
- Now read all information and all terms and condition carefully.
- Now open the application form and fill all the required relevant details.
- Upload digital/ scanned documents (if required)
- Now press the “Submit” button for submission of form.
- Finally take a print out of it for future need.
Last date to submit applications through online mode: As soon as possible
Click here for Official Link
Click here for more private jobs
Click here for government jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information