Jobs for Software Engineer, Senior Engineer and Others in Dish TV
Dish TV is inviting online applications from eligible and hard working candidates to fill the various vacant posts. Individuals having BE/BTECH/MBA Degree Holders can apply for the job profiles. It wants to hire freshers as well as experienced candidates to fill the jobs openings of Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (Dot Net & SQL), Senior Engineer (Broadcast Technical Maintenance), Team Leader/ Senior Team Leader, and Project Lead – Website Maintenance Post.
Those candidates who are interested must apply for Dish TV Jobs 2018. Jobs seekers can visit the official website of the company and ensure their eligibility and fill the online application form before its closing date. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about the job vacancies.
- Senior Engineer (Broadcast Technical Maintenance)
- Team Leader/ Senior Team Leader
- Project Lead – Website Maintenance
- Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (Dot Net & SQL)
Candidates must possess Bachelors and Masters Degree in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. Candidate should also possess minimum working experience in required fields.
Age of the candidates should be as per the laws of the company.
|Post name||Salary (INR)|
|Senior Engineer||2,50,000 – 4,50,000|
|Team Leader/ Senior Team Leader||10,00,000 – 13,00,000|
|Project Lead||13,00,000 – 18,00,000|
|Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer||4,00,000 – 7,50,000|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
Steps to Apply:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is dishtv.in
- After that select ‘Career’ link available on the homepage.
- After that choose ‘Current Openings’ link visible at the top right of the next page.
- Now, select that appropriate job title for which you need to apply.
- Then read the complete advertisement before you apply.
- Interested applicants need to hit on “Apply” link which will open a new page in front of you.
- Now, choose ‘create an account’ link to create new account.
- Login your account and start with filling an Online Application Form.
- Also, need to upload all required documents like passport size photo and resume etc as asked.
- At last, submit the application form, and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Last date to submit online applications: March 2018
Click here for Official Website
Click here for more private jobs
Click here for government jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information