Jobs for Specialist Officers in Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India wants to appoint eligible candidates to fill 200 vacant positions of Specialist Officer (SO). Applicants who are interested to grab Union Bank of India Specialist Officer jobs should apply for this latest job opportunity.
Union Bank of India is inviting online applications from the individuals who are seeking for jobs in banking sector. Interested applicants can visit the official website of the organization and follow below stated steps before its closing date that is 21st October 2017. Candidates have to appear for online examination going to be conducted on 25th November 2017 and after that personal interview round. You can scroll down to get more details about Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017.
Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Organization name||Union Bank of India|
|Post name||Credit Officer|
|Number of vacancy||200|
|Last date||21st October 2017|
Union Bank of India Job openings details:
- Post name: Credit Officer
- Number of vacancy: 200
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian individual
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies
- Age: minimum age of the candidate must be 23 years and maximum age must be 32 years.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
|Other Backward Classes||03 years|
|Persons with Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers||05 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
Candidates who get selected for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer 200 Jobs shall be able to receive 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950 per month of salary as offered by the organization. Candidates will also get Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances as per the rules of the organization.
General and OBC category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.600.00 and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.100.00/- through online mode only.
Candidates will get selected through their performance in Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning||50 multiple choice questions||25 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to the post||100 marks|
|English Language||25 marks|
|Total||200 multiple choice questions||200 Marks|
- Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes
- This exam follows negative marking scheme
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
- If a question is left blank, there will be no penal mark for that question
- Exam will be held in (a) Bengaluru (b) Delhi (c) Kolkata (d) Lucknow (e) Mumbai
Personal interview will be of 50 marks conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks.
How to Apply:
- Willing contenders for Latest Government Jobs should visit official website of organization that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- Hit on “Career” link from bottom of home page.
- Now press tab ‘Recruitment’ from left side page.
- Follow ‘”UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 – 2018 (CREDIT OFFICER ) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” and hit on “Recruitment Notification”
- Now candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- After reading complete details press ‘apply online’ link and after that choose tab ‘Here for New Registration’.
- Now aspirants need to Fill their registration form and login your account.
- After that candidates need to fill Union Bank of India Online Application Form with required details.
- Then upload your pass port size photo and signature etc.
- At last take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the online application: 21.10.2017
- Online examination will be held on: 25.11.2017 (Tentative)
Apply Here for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
Download Here for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification
Click here for government jobs
Click here for private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information