JAM 2015 : Notification and Online Application:
IIT JAM is Joint Admission Test for admission to Integrated Ph.D. Degree programmes at IISc Bangalore (IISc) and M.Sc. (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-M.S.(Research)/Ph.D. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at IITs [Bhubaneswar (IITBBS), Bombay (IITB), Delhi (IITD), Gandhinagar (IITGN), Guwahati (IITG), Hyderabad (IITH), Indore (IITI), Kanpur (IITK), Kharagpur (IITKgp), Madras (IITM), Roorkee (IITR), Ropar (IITRPR)] for the academic year 2015-2016.
JAM 2015 examination will be held on February 08, 2015 (Sunday) as Computer Based ONLINE Examination.
JAM 2015: What’s new?
- IIT Guwahati is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2015.
- JAM 2015 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
- All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2015 will be of fully objective type, with three different
- patterns of questions, namely (i) multiple choice questions (MCQ), (ii) multiple select questions (MSQ), and (iii) numerical answer type (NAT) questions.
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through JAM 2015 website.
- No hardcopies of documents (except challan) are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The documents (if applicable) are to be uploaded to the online application website only. Where applicable, only the JAM Office copy of the challan is to be sent to the Organizing Institute.
- No hardcopy of JAM 2015 score card will be sent to the JAM 2015 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2015 website.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
- For IISc Bangalore: First class (as declared by the university) for Un?Reserved/OBC category candidates and second class (as declared by the University) or 50% aggregate marks, without rounding off, for SC/ST and PwD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For IIT Guwahati: At least (a) 55% marks or 6.0 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, in Major/Honors and Pass in all other subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries or (b) 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined, for Un?Reserved/OBC(NCL) Category Candidates; and at least (a) 50% marks or 5.5 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, in Major/Honors and pass in all other subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, or (b) 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined, for SC/ST and PwD Category Candidates, in the qualifying degree.
- For all other IITs: At least 55% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for Un?Reserved/OBC Category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PwD Category candidates in the qualifying degree. For candidates with letter grades/CGPA (instead of percentage of marks) the equivalence in percentage of marks will be decided by the admitting institute(s).
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Asansol, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi-NCR, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hisar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar-Phagwara, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kalyani, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali-Rupnagar-Fatehgarh Sahib, Moradabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, New Delhi, NOIDA, Ongole, Palakkad, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Roorkee-Muzaffarnagar, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam, Warangal.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR JAM 2015:
|September 03, 2014||Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application Process|
|September 30, 2014||Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan|
|October 09, 2014||Closure of ONLINE Application Procedure|
|February 08, 2015||JAM 2015 Examination|
|March 19, 2015||Announcement of JAM 2015 Results|
PATTERN OF TEST PAPERS:
All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2015 will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions, namely (i) multiple choice questions (MCQ), (ii) multiple select questions (MSQ), and (iii) numerical answer type (NAT) questions.
JAM 2015 EXAMINATION TEST SCHEDULE:
EXAM DATE: February 08, 2015 (Sunday)
SESSION & TIME: Session I : 09:00 am to 12:00 noon
TEST PAPERS & CODES: Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)
SESSION & TIME: Session II: 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
TEST PAPERS & CODES: Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR JAM 2015:
Candidates can apply for JAM 2015 only through an online application process at JAM 2015 website http://www.iitg.ernet.in/jam2015 or http://www.iitg.ac.in/jam2015. The application fee is non refundable. The last date to complete and submit the application form is October 09, 2014.
Candidates can follow below mentioned links for more details:
- How to apply for JAM 2015?
- Screenshots of filling JAM 2015 Online Application Form (.pdf file)
- Click here to fill Online JAM Application Form (JAPS)
- Information Brochure
- Eligibility Requirements & MEQ
- Test Papers & Syllabus
- Academic Programmes
- Question Pattern – JAM 2015
- Examination Cities
See More Related Jobs-
|Clerk Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Defence Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs||Police Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Sample Papers||Jobs for Freshers||PSC Jobs|