Kurukshetra University – Admissions 2014-2015:-
Here you can submit ON LINE application(s) for admission to various courses being run by the University teaching departments.
Note that this portal is not meant for making admission application for the courses in Directorate of Distance Education, On-campus Colleges or the affiliated colleges.
The following steps outline the process of submitting an Online Application.
1. Register with the help of your email id and create a password for yourself.
2. You will be able to login to the site with the help of this email ID and password created by you so keep a note of this information.
3. Go through the prospectus (available here) thoroughly and understand all the instructions regarding the application form filling so that you are ready to apply on line. Sections II, VI, VII & VIII of the prospectus contain important instructions for applying to the various courses
4. There are various payment options available including through Demand Draft.
5. In case you are making payment through Demand Draft, keep your bank DD ready for the required amount before you start to fill your form online as you will be asked to fill bank DD details in the form.
6. In case you are applying for more than one course then please get ready separate bank DDs for each course you wish to apply for. Please note that you can apply for a maximum of 4 courses.
7. Keep a scanned photograph of yours ready for uploading along with the form.
8. Fill in the form on line and save it.
9. While you are filling in the form, be sure that all the information you have filled-in is correct.
10. In case you wish to change some information you can do so before you submit the form to the University on line. You can change and save the information as many times as you wish before you submit the form.
11. Submit the form(s) for the various courses.
12. Take a final printout of all of the forms you filled for the various courses.
13. Attach all your testimonials and the relevant Bank DD/payment receipt with each of the forms.
14. Do not forget to attach the Bank DDs/payment receipts with the respective form.
15. Put the printout of computer generated form, documents/testimonials and Bank DD/payment receipt in an envelope and Speed Post it to the University at the following address. Note: when applying for multiple courses, send separate printed forms (complete with a set of documents/testimonials and Bank DD/payment receipt) to each of the concerned department/institute.
Institute / Department of
KURUKSHETRA – 136119
Most of the information will be available on this web portal.
• In case any discrepancy is found in your application form, you will be intimated on your registered email ID.
• You are also advised to check online application status for this purpose.
• You will be intimated on your email id to print your Admit Card on line.
• Print your Admit Card from the web site. This will be used for entry to examination center for appearing in the Admission Test.
• List of successful applicants will be put up on the main web site of the University for admission counseling.
For the purpose of the admission, you need to be physically present in the concerned department/institute of the University, along with the original documents, copies of which you attached with the application form.
Keep a note of all the important dates mentioned in the prospectus.
Click Here for Applying Online for admissions