LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Online Examination Pattern:–
Life Insurance Corporation is conducting AAO 2013 Recruitment all over india and written exam is schedule to be happen on 12th May 2013. This exam will happen through online mode. As this is new pattern for LIC exam, so Candidates need to understand and aquaint themselves with Online Exam Pattern.
Here we are providing you information about online exam pattern as well as syllabus:-
ON-LINE EXAMINATION PATTERN :
1. The examination would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
2. The test will be administered in two languages viz. Hindi and English (except English Language).2
3. On-line examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below:
4. The time for the test is 120 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, giving instructions, etc. You can attempt any question from 1 to 160 at any point of time within 120 minutes.
5. All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of five choices of answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘Click’ that alternative. The alternative that is clicked on will be highlighted and will be treated as the answer to that question.
6. The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default-you are not required to end or submit your exam.
7. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by you, one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE BE CAREFUL IN CLICKING YOUR ANSWERS.
8. Candidate MUST pass in each section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate of all the sections to qualify for the interview. The minimum marks to be obtained in each section and in the aggregate shall be decided by LIC of India. The marks obtained by the candidate in each section and in the aggregate shall be arrived at after deduction of the marks for wrong answers.
9. LIC of India reserves the right to fix the minimum eligibility standard in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the Interview, commensurate with number of vacancies. Decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. The question palette at the right of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered:
The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
11. To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
(a) Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
(b) Click on Save and Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
(c) Click on Mark for Review and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
12. You can view the entire paper by clicking on the Question Paper button.
13. To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons.
14. To change your answer, click the another desired option button.
15. To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
16. To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
17. To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
18. To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
19. Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
20. Sections will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you will view will be highlighted.
21. After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
22. You can move the mouse cursor over the section names to view the status of the questions for that section.
23. You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
24. The candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate does not follow the instructions / rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct/ adoption of unfair means and such a candidate would be liable for debarment from appearing for examinations for a period as decided by the Organization.
25. The candidates may ask the Test Administrator about their doubts only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
26. After the expiry of 120 minutes, the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he/ she has not clicked the “Submit” button.
27. In case of any dispute on account of interpretation of this handout in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
28. Please note :
(a) Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted at least 75% of the actual test time which is 90 minutes.
(b) Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
Subscribe for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – email@example.com
To Get Latest Updates on Top Most Schools and Colleges – Visit Here