MAT Admit Card May 2013 – Download – Conducted by AIMA:-
All India Management Associations organises MAT (Management Aptitude Test) every year for management graduates four times in a year i.e. in the months of December, February, May and July. MAT is an standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied Programmes.
There are few points candidates need to understand while downloading MAT MAY Admit Cards 2013-
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can down load their MAT Admit Card from AIMA website link 7 days before the Paper Based Test date i.e., with effect from 27.04.2013 (Saturday).
- Specific MAT Admit Card will be generated both for the candidates who opt for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- MAT Admit Card would be having Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to them in the case of Computer Based Test.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched. Candidates need to download their MAT Admit Card from this website only.
MAT Admit Card May 2013: AIMA has issued MAT admit cards for MAY Exam 2013 which is going to happen on May 5, 2013. MAT 2013 Admit Card is available on the site here. We are providing you link to download MAT Admit Card 2013. Interested candidates can download it from the website.
How to Download MAT Admit Card:
Follow below mentioned steps to download:-
- Go to the official website, www.aima.in
- Click On MAT 2013
- Now click on ‘Admit Card for MAY MAT 2013’
- On the page enter Name, Form No., Date of Birth
- Click on submit and get the admit card
To get MAT May 2013 Admit Card directly, follow below mentioned link-
|Paper Based Test||5th MAY 2013 between 10.00am-12.30pm|
|Computer Based Test||11th MAY 2013 (Saturday) onwards|
All The Best!!!
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information.
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – email@example.com