MAT December 2013 – Online Application and Registration Details:-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied Programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Mode of Test:
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test
Paper Based Test:– 01 December 2013 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test:– 07 December 2013 (Saturday) onwards
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply:-
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Registration will start from 1st week of October 2013onwards.
List of Participating Management Institutes:-
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
Test Center City:-
- Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 01 December 2013 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 01 December 2013 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 07 December 2013 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 01 December 2013 only.
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the December 2013 MAT.
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement:-
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 3 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on AIMA.
Admit Card Download:-
Candidates need to download their admit cards from AIMA website 7 days before the Paper Based Test date, i.e., with effect from 23 November 2013 (Saturday). No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched. All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||16 November 2013 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||19 November 2013 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date For Online Registration||16 November 2013 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||19 November 2013 (Tuesday)|
|Date of Admit Card Availability||23 November 2013 (Saturday)|
|Date of MAT Test||01 December 2013 and 07 December 2013|
To get detailed information about MAT December 2013, follow below mentioned link:-
Subscribe for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get Latest Updates on Top Most Schools and Colleges – Visit Here