MAT February 2014 – Online Application and Registration Details:-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied Programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Mode of Test:
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test
Paper Based Test:– 02 February 2014 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test:– 08 February 2014 (Saturday) onwards
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply:-
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Registration will start from 2nd week of December onwards.
List of Participating Management Institutes:- (Click Here for the List)
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
Test Center City:-
- Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 02 February 2014 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 08 February 2014 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 02 February 2014 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 02 February 2014.
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the February 2014 MAT.
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement:-
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 3 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on AIMA.
Admit Card Download:-
Candidates need to download their admit cards from AIMA website 7 days before the Paper Based Test date, i.e., with effect from 25 January 2014 (Saturday). No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched. All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||18 January 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||20 January 2014 (Monday)|
|Last Date For Online Registration||18 January 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||20 January 2014 (Monday)|
|Date of Admit Card Availability||25 January 2014 (Saturday)|
|Date of MAT Test||02 February 2014 and 08 February 2014|
To get detailed information about MAT December 2013, follow below mentioned link:-