MAT September 2013 – Online Application and Registration Details:-
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied Programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Mode of Test:
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test
Paper Based Test:– 01 September 2013 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test:– 07 September 2013 (Saturday) onwards
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply:-
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Registration will start from 1st week of July 2013 onwards.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment ofRs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept13 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matsept13with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
List of Participating Management Institutes:-
Details will be available from Ist week of July 2013 onwards. Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission.
Test Center City:-
- Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 01 September 2013 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 07 September 2013 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 07 September 2013 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 01 September 2013 only.
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the September 2013 MAT.
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement:-
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 3 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on AIMA.
Admit Card Download:-
Candidates need to download their admit cards from AIMA website 7 days before the Paper Based Test date, i.e., with effect from 29 August 2013 (Thursday). No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched. All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||14 August 2013 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||17 August 2013 (Saturday)|
|Last Date For Online Registration||14 August 2013 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||17 August 2013 (Saturday)|
|Date of Admit Card Availability||29 August 2013 (Thursday)|
|Date of MAT Test||01 September 2013 (Sunday)|
To get detailed information about MAT September 2013, follow below mentioned link:-
Subscribe for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
To Get Latest Updates on Top Most Schools and Colleges – Visit Here