- Project Manager Recruitment | Job in SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 | Jobs for Assistant Registrar, Executive Engineer and Others
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2018 | Jobs for Junior Residents
- Senior Electrical Engineer Recruitment | Job in Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
- MP Board Class 12 Board Exam Result 2018 Announced, Click Here for Results
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment | Job for Chief Risk Officer
- HPSC Job Vacancy 2018 | Jobs for Sub Divisional Engineer
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment | Jobs for Assistant Manager and Engineer
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment | Jobs for Young Professional
- High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment | Jobs for English Stenographers on 145 Posts
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India:-
MBA is very important degree in India to start your professional career. MBA is a degree to do management professional courses in India. In the below post we have provided you details about MBA Exams and the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should be Graduate from recognized university in any field.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Admission procedure in these institutes takes place through Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Tests followed by group discussions and finally, personal interviews. Students can opt any entrance test exam for MBA qualification like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAP, IBSAT, JMET, etc.
CAT happens usually in November every year which is conducted by IIM-Ahmadabad. While MAT takes place 4 times in year by All India Management Association, to give more chance to the students and best marks obtained in among four exams (if anyone give all four examinations) get considered by the AIMA board.
Duration of MBA Course:-
MBA is of 2 year duration course.
Some 2014 MBA exams are here:-