- Jobs for Managers and Employment Officer in Kerala Public Service Commission
- Jobs for Specialist in Employees State Insurance Corporation Ranchi
- JKSSB Recruitment 2017– Jobs for Laboratory and Other Posts
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2017– Jobs for Junior Assistant and Others
- Job for Engineers in Indian Institute of Astrophysics Bengaluru
- Uttarakhand Judiciary Service Civil Judge Main 2016 Exam Schedule/ Admit Card
- ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2017 – Jobs for 34 Senior Resident & Other Posts
- District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017– Jobs for Managers and Others
- Jobs for Engineers in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre-ISRO
- Jobs in Indian Army for Officers
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India:-
MBA is very important degree in India to start your professional career. MBA is a degree to do management professional courses in India. In the below post we have provided you details about MBA Exams and the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should be Graduate from recognized university in any field.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Admission procedure in these institutes takes place through Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Tests followed by group discussions and finally, personal interviews. Students can opt any entrance test exam for MBA qualification like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAP, IBSAT, JMET, etc.
CAT happens usually in November every year which is conducted by IIM-Ahmadabad. While MAT takes place 4 times in year by All India Management Association, to give more chance to the students and best marks obtained in among four exams (if anyone give all four examinations) get considered by the AIMA board.
Duration of MBA Course:-
MBA is of 2 year duration course.
Some 2014 MBA exams are here:-