- India Post Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Gramin Dak Sevaks on 1058 Posts
- Jobs for Primary Teachers in Department of Elementary Education
- NABARD Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Assistant Managers on 92 Posts
- Jobs for Police Sub Inspector and Others in MPSC on 449 Posts
- Jobs for Manager, Assistant Environment Officer and Others in Karnataka PSC
- Karnataka Police Job Vacancy| Jobs for Police Constables on 419 Seats
- SSC Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Sub-Inspectors on 1212 Posts
- SBI PO Exam 2018| SBI PO 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018| Jobs for LT Grade Teachers on 10768 Seats
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018| Jobs for Staff Nurse on 1126 Posts
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India:-
MBA is very important degree in India to start your professional career. MBA is a degree to do management professional courses in India. In the below post we have provided you details about MBA Exams and the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should be Graduate from recognized university in any field.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Admission procedure in these institutes takes place through Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Tests followed by group discussions and finally, personal interviews. Students can opt any entrance test exam for MBA qualification like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAP, IBSAT, JMET, etc.
CAT happens usually in November every year which is conducted by IIM-Ahmadabad. While MAT takes place 4 times in year by All India Management Association, to give more chance to the students and best marks obtained in among four exams (if anyone give all four examinations) get considered by the AIMA board.
Duration of MBA Course:-
MBA is of 2 year duration course.
Some 2014 MBA exams are here:-