- IBPS RRB Hall Ticket 2017- RRBs–CWE-VI Pre-Exam Training Call Letter
- Walk-in for 310 Technician Apprentice Posts in BHEL Bangalore
- Job Vacancies for Technician & Others in IIT Madras
- UPPSC RO/ARO Exam 2014 Final Result Announced
- Amazon Recruitment 2017- Jobs Opportunities for Freshers & Experienced
- PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017– Apply Online for 3787 Engineer & Other Posts
- Job Vacancies for House Officer in Indian Railway
- Yahoo Recruitment 2017– Apply for Various Job Vacancies
- Job Openings for Freshers/Experienced in Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Flight Operations Operator Job Vacancies in AIR India Limited
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India:-
MBA is very important degree in India to start your professional career. MBA is a degree to do management professional courses in India. In the below post we have provided you details about MBA Exams and the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should be Graduate from recognized university in any field.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Admission procedure in these institutes takes place through Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Tests followed by group discussions and finally, personal interviews. Students can opt any entrance test exam for MBA qualification like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAP, IBSAT, JMET, etc.
CAT happens usually in November every year which is conducted by IIM-Ahmadabad. While MAT takes place 4 times in year by All India Management Association, to give more chance to the students and best marks obtained in among four exams (if anyone give all four examinations) get considered by the AIMA board.
Duration of MBA Course:-
MBA is of 2 year duration course.
Some 2014 MBA exams are here:-