- Job Vacancies for Engineer, Manager and Others in Airtel
- Jobs for Managers, Executive and Others in AAVIN Tiruchirapalli
- Jobs for Assistant Professors in MPPSC on 1221 Posts
- Jobs for Assistant Professors in IIT Bhubanshwar
- Jobs for Junior Engineer, Consultant and Others in IGNCA Delhi
- Jobs for Junior Executive Posts in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank
- Jobs for Faculty Member and Research Associate in Kerala Co-operative Bank
- Job Vacancies for Managers, Engineers, Accountant and Others in SanDisk
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2018 Admit Card Issued
- IBPS PO Admit Card | IBPS CWE PO/MT–VII Call Letter 2017 | Exam to be Held on 26.12.2017
Jobs By Profession
Jobs By Location
- MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India
MBA Admission Tests in India:-
MBA is very important degree in India to start your professional career. MBA is a degree to do management professional courses in India. In the below post we have provided you details about MBA Exams and the eligibility criteria.
Candidates should be Graduate from recognized university in any field.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Admission procedure in these institutes takes place through Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Tests followed by group discussions and finally, personal interviews. Students can opt any entrance test exam for MBA qualification like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, SNAP, IBSAT, JMET, etc.
CAT happens usually in November every year which is conducted by IIM-Ahmadabad. While MAT takes place 4 times in year by All India Management Association, to give more chance to the students and best marks obtained in among four exams (if anyone give all four examinations) get considered by the AIMA board.
Duration of MBA Course:-
MBA is of 2 year duration course.
Some 2014 MBA exams are here:-