MDU Entrance Exams – SYLLABI AND PATTERN:-
1. The questions in the Entrance Examination for admission to a programme will be of the standard
which a student, having passed qualifying examination for admission to that programme, is
expected to answer. For example, the questions in the Entrance Examination for admission to
M.Com. programme will be of the standard which a student, having passed B.Com. or equivalent
qualifying examination, is expected to answer. Similarly, the questions in the Entrance
Examination for admission to MBA 5-year and LLB 5-year programmes will be of the standard
which a student, having passed 12th
standard with syllabus prescribed by Board of School
Education, Haryana, is expected to answer.
2. The syllabi of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./equivalent examination (Previous & Final both) will
constitute the syllabi for setting question papers for Entrance Examinations for admission to the
respective M.Phil/Pre-Ph.D. programmes including University Research Scholarship
3. Each Entrance Examination paper will carry 100 questions of one mark each.
4. Duration of the Entrance Examination shall be 75 minutes.
5. The main topics along with no. of questions are given in the table below. Refer to University’s
website <http//:www.mdurohtak.ac.in> & <www.mdurohtak.com> for details of the topics.
6. The Entrance Exam.(s) question papers shall be both in Hindi and English, as before.
You May Also Like:-