NBCC Job Vacancy 2017 – Apply Online for 94 Jr Engineer & Other Posts
NBCC Job Vacancy 2017
Government of India Enterprise, National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 94 Deputy General Manger (DGM), Junior Engineer and other vacancies. Hardworking and willing candidates may apply online on or before last date. Other details such as age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
NBCC Job Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 94
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manger (Finance): 01 Post
2. Additional General Manger (Finance): 02 Posts
3. Deputy General Manger (Finance): 06 Posts
4. Project Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
5. Deputy Project Manager (Civil): 10 Posts
6. Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): 05 Posts
7. Deputy Manager (Law): 02 Posts
8. Assistant Manager (Law): 02 Posts
9. Sr. Project Executive (Civil): 10 Posts
10. Sr. Project Executive (Electrical): 03 Posts
11. Assistant Manager (HRM): 02 Posts
12. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 02 Posts
13. Jr. Engineer (Civil): 40 Posts
14. Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
Candidates upper age should be
49 years for post-1,
45 years for post-2,
41 years for post-3,
37 years for post-4,
33 years for post-5 to 7,
30 years for post-8 to 12,
28 years for post-13 & 14
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates as per Government of India guidelines.
Candidates should have:
ICAI/ ICWAI or full time MBA (Finance) or equivalent for post-1, 2 & 3,
full time degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent for post-4,5 & 9,
full time degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for post-6 & 10,
full time degree in Law and enrolled Advocate for post-7 & 8,
MBA/ MSW/ two years PG Diploma in Management with specialization in HRM/ PM/ IR as major subject for post-11,
Master Degree in Hindi with English or English with Hindi as a subject at a degree level with one year Diploma in Translation for post-12,
Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering for post-13,
Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering for post-14
from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks and relevant post qualification experience.
Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion, personal interview, written test.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Executive posts, Rs. 500/- for Non-Executive (Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical)) posts through online using debit card/ credit card/ net-banking. No fee for Sc/ ST/ PWD & Departmental candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nbccindia.com from 26-08-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.nbccindia.com.
2. Click on HRM—>Careers@NBCC.
3. Select the desired post & read the notification.
4. Click on “Advertisement No. 06/2017-For Applying Online Please Click Here”.
5. Again click on Apply Online.
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26th August 2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 24th September 2017
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for more government jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information