NCERT Recruitment 2018 | Jobs for Assistant, TV Producer and Others
National Council of Educational Research and Training has issued NCERT Recruitment 2018 for the posts of TV Producers, Assistant, Script Writer, Cameraman and other. Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can apply for the NCERT Recruitment 2108 by sending their applications to the below-given address. You can apply for the job vacancies on or before 13th April 2018.
NCERT Recruitment 2018 Details:
|1||T.V Producer Grade-I||1|
|2||NCERT Assistant Engineer Recruitment Gr.A||5|
|3||T.V Producer Grade-II||2|
|7||Audio Radio Producer Grade-III||1|
|8||T.V Producer Grade-III||3|
|16||Dark Room Assistant||1|
Total no. of Vacancy: 35
Also read how to crack the interview
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation / Post Graduation / Master Degree in Electronics from a recognized university.
Age limitations: Minimum age should be 18 years while maximum age should not be more than 27 years.
Last date: 13th April
|S.No||Post Name||Expected Salary|
|1||T.V Producer Grade-I||Rs.56100-177500/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer Gr.A||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|3||T.V Producer Grade-II||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|7||Audio Radio Producer Grade-III||Rs.29200-92300/-|
|8||T.V Producer Grade-III||Rs.29200-92300/-|
|16||Dark Room Assistant||Rs.19900-63200/-|
Selection procedure: Selection will be based on written examination and interview. Candidates must also note that no TS/DA will be given to appear in Interview procedure.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- After reaching homepage select Announcements and hit on vacancies links
- Select Non-Academic and then hit on the appropriate link regarding NCERT Recruitment for 35 vacant positions of Assistant Engineer (AE), Technician Grade I etc
- Read the notification and then download the application form given along
- Fill up the details given in the NCERT Application form PDF
- After filling up all the details attach all the required testimonials and then recheck the details you have entered
- Afterwards, enclose the NCERT Application in an envelope and then send the application to the postal address stated below.
Postal Address: Under Secretary, CIET Chacha Nehru Bhawan, NCERT, New Delhi-16
Click here for Official Website
Click here for more government jobs
Click here for private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information