NCL Recruitment 2017 for 201 HEMM Operator & Other Posts
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Singrauli invited applications of candidates for the Jr. Stenographer, Electrician and HEMM Operator Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 07 January 2017.
|Job Title||Various posts|
|Number of Positions||201|
|Company||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Last Date of Application||07 January 2017|
NCL Vacancy Details
- Stenographer (OL) – 11 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 18 Posts
- ITI Electrician Trainee – 13 Posts
- HEMM Operator Trainee – 159 Posts
- Stenographer (OL): Matriculation or equivalent examination from the recognized Board of examination with Hindi as one of the subject, OR Matriculate with certificate in Hindi like Prabhakar Praveshika etc. and must have speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 30 word per minute in Hindi Typing.
- Stenographer (English): Matriculation or equivalent examination from the recognized Board of examination and must have speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand and 40 word per minute in English Typing.
- ITI Electrician Trainee: Matriculate with ITI in Electrician Trade and must have completed Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- HEMM Operator Trainee: Matriculate with ITI in Fitter/Diesel/Motor Mechanic Trade. Must have completed Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 and must have valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License.
Check Official Website
Interested candidates may apply for the post by sending a dully filled application form along with required documents to the
“General Manager (P/MP&R), Room No. 15, Personnel Department, NCL HQ, Singrauli, MP – 486889”
on or before 07 January 2017.
Goto official portal
Application Fee :-
General & OBC : Rs. 500 /-
SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS : Rs free
To get the detailed information, follow below mentioned link-
|Starting Date||Not mentioned|
|Last Date||07 January 2017|
A major contributor to energy requirement of the Nation.We are for mining with a human face through a socially sustainable inclusive development and committed for adoptingTen Principles of the UN Global CompactNorthern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has voluntarily chosen to implement a company wide comprehensive and unified Integrated Management System (IMS) complying to Standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 for simultaneous management of economic, environmental and occupational health and safety. The company has framed its own Corporate Management Policy and committed to achieve the organizational objectives and targets.