Nuclear Thermal Power Corporation, NTPC invites application for Executive Trainees-2013:
To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC is looking for promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic record to join the organization as Engineering Executive Trainees as under-
|Name of the Post||
No. of Posts
Job Title- Engineering Executive Trainees
Number of Positions- 209
Company– Nuclear Thermal Power Corporation
Age Limit-up to 27 Yrs
Pay Scale– Rs. 25650/-
Last Date of application- December 30, 2012
Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible, however, they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2013.
- Based on the GATE-2013 MARKS and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Group
- Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates NEED to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interview.
|Commencement of Online application for GATE-2013||01.09.2012|
|Last date of online application for GATE-2013||30.09.2012|
|Commencement of Online Registration of application by candidates in NTPC||10.12.2012|
|Last date for online registration of application by candidates in NTPC||30.12.2012|
|GATE-2013 (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation)||10.02.2013|
How to Apply:
- Candidates who wish to apply for Executive Engineer Trainee position in NTPC for the year 2013-14 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2013 (GATE-2013).
- Marks obtained in GATE-2013 (marks out of 100) will be utilized by NTPC for inviting candidates for a Personal Interview for consideration for the position of Executive Engineer Trainees.
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply On-line for NTPC – ET-2013 on the website from December 10th to December 31st, 2012.
To get detailed information, please click on below mentioned link-
India’s largest power company, NTPC was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. NTPC is emerging as a diversified power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. Apart from power generation, which is the mainstay of the company, NTPC has already ventured into consultancy, power trading, ash utilisation and coal mining.
To know more, Visit Here
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information.
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org