To take the growth curve to further heights, ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Graduates to join as Graduate Trainees at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2017. Details are as under:
|Job Title||Graduate Trainees Through GATE 2017|
|Number of Positions||NA|
|Commencement of Online Registration||March 2017 (Tentatively)|
|Last Date of Application||April 2017 (Tentatively)|
- Valid Score in the GATE 2017 Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2017 Organizing Body.
- Upper Age Limit 30 years as on 31.03.2016
- Essential Qualification: Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in the respective field.
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
- For details on GATE -2017, please visit http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in/
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of ONGC online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from March 2017.
- Application window for ONGC shall be open from March 2017 to April 2017. Candidates have to register themselves online at ONGC website with details of their GATE 2017 Application No., GATE 2017 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2017 Admit card and GATE 2017 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in ONGC.
To get the detailed information, follow below mentioned link-