PepsiCo has released recruitment advertisement for well-qualified job seekers to fill up the various job vacancies. The company is conducting off campus drive for both freshers and experienced candidates. Interested applicants can apply for the job openings before the closing date which is mentioned below. For more information regarding the recruitment you can scroll down this page.
|Last date||Check below|
- Sales District Leader
- Maintenance Supervisor
- R&D Principal Scientist, Scientific Affairs
- R&D Associate Principal Scientist, Scientific Affairs
- Merchandising Supervisor
- Strategy Analyst – FLNA
- Frito-Lay Sales Associate
- Frito-Lay Sales Intern
- Senior Human Resources Representative
- Frito Lay Manufacturing Warehouse Supervisor- 3rd shift
- Cyber Security Incident Response Handler
- Supply Chain Operations Senior Manager
- Delivery Supervisor
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Aviation Captain, Pilot
- Zone Sales Leader Designate – Greenville
- Warehouse Person (Loader)- Full Time/Evenings
- Merchandiser Part-Time/Nights
- Sales Rep – Large Grocery/Mass Merchant (FT/Days) (possible weekends and holidays)
Applicants must hold graduation degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institution with good academic record.
Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is as per the norms of the company. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the guidelines of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for jobs will receive good amount of salary as offered by the company.
Candidates will be shortlisted through screening of application forms and after that they’ll have to appear for written examination followed by personal interview round.
How to apply for PepsiCo vacancies?
Contenders willing to be the part of this private organization may apply by submitting their online applications for the available posts.
Last date to submit applications online: Till September 2017
Candidates can grab all the relevant details regarding the recruitment by going through the official website of PepsiCo.