To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE in Electrical discipline:
Job Title- Executive Trainee – Electrical
Number of Positions- 40
Company– Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Age Limit–up to 28 Yrs
Last Date of Application- February 08, 2013
Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and should have done full Time B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering from recognized University/Institute or should have done AMIE in Electrical.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates need to Apply Online on Powergrid India website
- Candidates who wish to apply for Executive Trainee position in Powergrid India Limited for the year 2013-14 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2013 (GATE-2013).
- Marks obtained in GATE-2013 (marks out of 100) will be utilized by the company for inviting candidates for a Personal Interview for consideration for the position of Engineer Trainees.
- The candidates will require their GATE-2013 Registration Number for applying.
- From 7th January 2013 onwards, Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE -2013 Application No., GATE-2013 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
To get detailed information, please check the advertisement below-
|Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||01.09.2012|
|Last date for Online submission of GATE Application||30.09.2012|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Online GATE Application at respective GATE Offices||08.10.2012|
|GATE Examination (EE Paper)||10.02.2013|
|Announcement of GATE Results||15.03.2013|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||07.01.2013|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||08.02.2013|
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
To know more, please follow below mentioned link-
Subscribe us for Free Job Alerts
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information
For more information on this or recommendations leave a comment below or contact us at – email@example.com