UP Police Recruitment 2017- Jobs for 42000 Constable (Sipahi)
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has issued UP Police Recruitment which states that 42000 job vacancies of Constables (both male and female) are going to be available for which deserving contenders are required. Individuals who want to be a part of UP Police may apply by submitting their online applications. As per the notification, there are 42000 job openings out of which 6900 will be assigned to PSI (Police Sub Inspector). Interested male and female candidates may avail further details about UP Police Recruitment 2017 with the help of the details given below:
UP Police Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|No Of UP Police Constable/SI Vacancy||42000|
|Starting Date to fill the Online Form||Check Below|
|Last date to apply online||Check Below|
UP Police Vacancies:
- Constable: 35100 Vacancies
- UP Police Sub inspector Vacancies: 6900
Applicants, who want to apply for the jobs openings, are required to possess 10th/ 12th or equivalent qualification from recognized school or board with good records.
Also read how to crack the interview
Also read tips to dress for a job interview
|Chest||79 cm (77 cm only for ST category candidates). 05 cm expend is compulsory.|
|Height||168 cm. (for ST candidates 160 cm)|
|Weight||Minimum weight 50 kg. According to height.|
|Weight||Minimum 40 kg and according to height|
|Height||152 cm (147 cm only for ST category candidates)|
Selected individuals for available vacancies will be paid impressive amount of salary under PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000. Candidates will be also admissible for other allowances according to the rules of organization.
Age of aspirants must not be below 18 years and exceed by 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to candidates below to reserved category such as OBC, SC, ST.
For Male Candidates:
|For General||18 to 22 Years|
|For OBC||18 to 27 Year|
|For SC||18 to 27 Years|
|For ST||18 to 27 Years|
For Female Candidates
|For General||18 to 25 Years|
|For OBC||18 to 30Years|
|For SC||18 to 30 Years|
|For ST||18 to 30 Years|
For all category candidates application fee will be Rs. 400. Interested aspirants are required to submit fee by the means of Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Baking or E-challan.
Selection of skilled job hunters For Uttar Pradesh Constable Recruitment will be done according to their performance in Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, Documents Verification and Interview. Due to less number of training Institutions only 30,000 candidates will be trained at once. Hence, the authorities have decided to divide the training session into two parts.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates for Uttar Pradesh Police Job need to visit to the official portal that is prpb.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Notifications/Advertisements’ Section and select link ‘All Notifications/Advertisements’.
- Now read the advertisement in concern to available vacancies.
- Follow ‘Online Application’ and select link ‘Candidate Registration’ from left side of home page.
- After that pay your application fee through proper channel as mentioned above.
- Now select link ‘Submit Application Form’ and fill online application form with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per the requirement of the organization.
- Submit the filled details and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Official Link – Apply for Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment
- UP Police Recruitment Advertisement will – available soon
- Starting Date to fill the Online Form – available soon
- Last date to apply online – available soon
Click here for more government jobs
Click here for private jobs
Join us on Facebook for regular updates and information